TOGETHER, WE CAN BUILD A WORLD WHERE ALL CHILDREN ARE
SAFE, STRONG & VALUED.
—Complete Care of Children
The objective of this campaign is to reduce the mortality rate among children below 5 years of age and to work for the holistic development of the child. That’s why we start working through this campaign from when the baby is in its mother’s womb, such as.
1. Care of Women during 5 to 9 months of Pregnancy and provide free Nutrition, Medicine, and support to take vaccination to helpless and needy women especially in tribes and backward areas.
2. After the child’s birth, the mother is provided sanitary materials and complete nutrition so that the child can get mother’s milk till the right time, as well as the vaccination and health checkup of the child, is also taken care of. and give education for a special situation (after childbirth) decision about a future career starting a new family etc.
3. Children in the age group of 2 years to 5 years are regularly mapped for weight, height, body growth, and health. the needy nutrition is also provided to vulnerable children to reduce the mortality rate of children below 5 years of age. Simultaneously, the guardian is encouraged, to send the children to the playschool, Anganwadi center, or the nearest school.
4. When the child is more than 5 years of age, his school attendance is continuously monitored so that the child is not deprived of education and does not become a victim of heinous crimes like child trafficking, child labor, Child Marriage, etc.
5. Adolescent girls are monitored through health checkups and sanitation awareness programs and also sanitary materials, nutrition, & iron with folic acid are given to needy adolescent girls so that they do not become infected or anemic.
— COVID-19 is a Emergency
The Children’s Care’s first large-scale campaign did in 2020 during the first COVID-19 Lockdown in India. in which thousands of people were helped In which from nutrition for children to dry ration and sanitary napkins for women were also given for free.
The Children’s Care is Providing complete nutrition for vulnerable children during COVID-19 2nd & 3rd Phases to increase the immune system and saving one life.
— Child Protection is a Priority
The Children’s Care is running a program for functional co-orientation of village-level child protection committee (VLCPC) with the collaboration of the District Child Protection Unit. This committee was formed in 2015 by the Government of India to monitor children and ensure child protection. But it could not remain functional after formation, if this committee becomes functional, then through this, we can save 90% of children from trafficking, child labor, child marriage, and other heinous crime of the society.
Many of our volunteers spend their time to ensure the protection of the children by identifying vulnerable children from Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport, and many other public palaces and handing them over to the District Child Protection Unit.
Most of the women in Jharkhand are anemic and children malnourished. We need your donation to provide nutrition and support them.